Look out for wasps entering and exiting in a specific location. Just because there are a lot of wasps in a particular area does not necessarily mean there is a nest.
Wasps are often on the look out for food near ivy (sweet nectar) and hedges that may contain many aphids. Other signs are noises from the nest,
often heard at night coming from attics, normally a scratchy or clicking sound which is often mistaken for mice.
This noise is from the wasp larvae and is believed to be made when they are hungry!
- We offer a fast professional, friendly and reliable service at very competitive prices.
- We are on call 7 days a week and can also work evenings to fit in with your busy schedules.
- We are fully insured, with £2million public liability.
- We only use fully approved professional products not available to the general public.
- All work is guaranteed. On the rare occasions when we are not successful first time, the recall is completely FREE.
- We are not VAT registered so no additional charges on the bottom line.
- We cover a 15 mile radius from the Hawkhurst/Benenden area in Kent, but this can be increased if we are nearing your area with another call out.
- All work carried out to meet latest Public Health Legislation using manufacturers statutory instructions and following COSHH Regulations.